15 Questions to Ask Your Wedding Photographer
I was thinking recently about the questions that I get asked when a prospective bride contacts me to shoot her wedding. Often different brides have different questions, but often they also have the same. Either way, here’s a few questions you should consider asking when choosing your wedding photographer:
15 Questions to ask your wedding photographer:
- Can I See Your Portfolio?
- Will you have an assistant at the wedding? Can I meet him or her?
- Can I give you a list of shots that I want?
- How do you make sure you have enough time to get the shots we want?
- Do you provide a written contract?
- How much direction or posing do you do during the day?
- Can you show me a complete set of recent wedding pictures?
- How Long Have You Been in Business?
- How Soon Will I See My Photos?
- What Products Do You Offer?
- How Do You Strive to Provide Excellent Customer Service?
- How Would You Handle … a crisis?
- Can I Check Your References?
- Why Are You a Photographer?
- Do I feel a connection with this photographer as well as her photos? Are our personalities a good match?
What other questions would you/have you asked your wedding photographer?