Robin Sharma said: “Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life.”
Imagine being able to look at yourself in the mirror, and instead of feeling gross, you felt gratitude.
Imagine looking at a photo of yourself and instead of that voice in your head saying “eeeeuww”, it said “wow!”
Imagine waking up in the morning and instead of referring to your day’s ‘to-do’ list, you reffered to your life’s ‘to-be’ list.
If this isn’t already your reality, then it may be time for your to work on your confidence.
Make each year count, make each month count, make each week count, make each day count! That’s how you live a life & build a business that you can be in love with!
But why stop there? Let each day, week, month and year lead you to a more confident you – let the choices you make and the actions you take today form the foundation on which your confidence can grow so that each next decision, each next step, takes you beyond what you’re capable of being today.
I’m offering you the opportunity to spend a day focused on you and your confidence. Spend the day with me getting conscious about your confidence in a serene environment, with fellow women on their own journey of confidence.
Feel supported, feel held, feel heard, feel empowered.
That’s how you’ll feel after this workshop.
We’ll be going through the curriculum of the online course with additional practical exercises.
- The Change Process
- Mind Confidence
- Body Confidence
- Soul Confidence
This workshop will be done differently to other workshops, naturally. Wear your comfiest clothes, bring your yoga mat and/or cushion. (The practice of yoga is not required, but totally encouraged if you feel the desire to strike a pose)
After this workshop, you’ll…
- Learn how to start each day feeling energised & confident.
- Have a roadmap to guide you through the inevitable transitions in life and business
- Know how to recognise & adjust thought patterns that are not conducive to confidence
- Have a new, more positive perspective on your physical appearance
- Have a means to connect with your inner knowing, so that you can go about your day with clear direction and confidence.
- Have the tools to always refer back to whenever you face a challenge
- Have a new group of friends who are journeying with you and supporting you to let your confidence shine.
What knowledge & tools are required?
- A desire to step out of uncertainty and into confidence
- An interest in confidence and personal development
- A willingness to stretch comfort zones
- A desire to experience life & business as a confident woman
Secure Your Spot
Due to the nature of this workshop & the serenity of the venue, a limited number of spots are available.
Click the calendar below to make your booking.
- Serene location
- Healthy lunch
- Confidence portrait photograph
- Lifetime access to self-paced online course
- Amazing goodie bag
Who should attend?
- Women who want to get intentional about their confidence in life & business.
- Business women
- Creative Freelancers
- Women entering a new phase in life or business