If you’re not aware yet, I’m offering a Confidence Workshop on Saturday 26th May in Constantia, Cape Town.
During this full day workshop, we’ll be putting into practice some of the techniques that you can use (that I use on a daily basis) to change the way you approach your own self confidence.
The fact is – your confidence is your responsibility.
Yes! I get it! Things have happened to you that have made you shy, feeling unworthy, and unable to appreciate the extent of your own magnificence.But there comes a time in each of our journeys where we have to say
enough is enough!
If you’ve held yourself back in your business, in your relationships – hell, if you’ve held yourself back from buying a bikini, then you need this workshop!!
Just imagine all of the amazing experiences and opportunities you’ve missed out on, because you allowed your old excuses to stop you from taking a risk and standing up for yourself.
I really want you to get a glimpse of that self-assured, “doing things for herself”, confident woman that I know you can be!! Even the smallest crack can let in a beam of light that shows you what’s possible if you keep going.
This day of self expansion will be set in a beautiful location and because I’m only allowing 10 women to register, it’ll be a safe space of sharing and connecting.
To secure your spot, register today:
Win a Spot for You and A Friend!
If you’d like the chance to WIN 2 spots on the workshop – one for you and one for a friend, then all you have to do is:
- Watch this Facebook Live where I share 5 Myths of Confidence
- Tag the friend you’d like to attend the workshop with in the comments section of the video on Facebook
- Leave a comment in the comments section of the video on Facebook saying why you want to work on your confidence – how will more confidence help you in life and business?
- Enter as many times as you want by tagging another BFF and leaving another reason why you want to attend.
- The draw will take place on Saturday 19th May and will be announced on my Facebook page.
- FYI – this competition is in no way associated with Facebook.
This prize is valued at R3600!! So get tagging and commenting!!