If you’re stuck at home, you need to take a self portrait or record a video or or do a live video on your phone, you’re going to need a tripod.
But what do you do if you don’t have one. What do you do?
What if you don’t have a tripod for your smart phone?
How do you set up your phone so that you can keep the camera steady, keep your hands free, and frame your shot so that your viewers aren’t looking up your nose, counting your double chins? ?????
In this video I’m going to share 3 hacks to setup a makeshift tripod for your phone camera using only items you have lying around at home….
3 Tripod Hacks for Smartphone Cameras:
- 0:52 Why you need a tripod hack for your smartphone
- 1:27 How 2020 changed my business as a professional photographer
- 3:18 Hack No. 1
- 4:03 Hack No. 2
- 4:51 Hack No.3
- 6:38 Blooper
#tripodhacks #smartphonetripodhack #athomehacks
WATCH THE BEHIND THE SCENES LIVE VIDEO OF THE MAKING OF THIS VIDEO – (the audio isn’t great though! Ooops!)
Which is your favourite smartphone camera tripod hack?
- Which of the tripod hacks I’ve shared here is your favourite?
- Which one are you most likely to use?
- Or do you have your own smartphone tripod hack that I haven’t mentioned?
I’d love to know!
Please comment on the YouTube video here (your comment is like a little gift to me that costs you nothing – THANK YOU!), or if you prefer, leave a comment below this blog post…