Do you want professional looking photos for your blog?
Would you like to know the simple things that professional photographers do to get professional quality images?
Do you look at other blogs or Instagram feeds and wonder how those bloggers make their photos look so effortless and perfect?
Do you wish you could create your own beautiful images, without paying a professional every time you write a blog post?
Know The Basics
Want to know about photography basics, without all that technical jargon? Want to use your phone camera or little point and shoot?
What You’ll Learn:
- Which tools will make your photo taking easier
- How to plan for your photos
- Understanding how to use and control light for the best results
- How to creatively compose your shot to make them look like they were taken by a professional
- How to style your set and make use of props
- How to use your smartphone or point-n-shoot to get the shots you want.
- Which phone apps and free online software programs to use to edit your images.
- Best practices for sharing images online
- Have your images critiqued so you can see your individual areas for improvement
- You’ll have membership into a private Facebook group with all current and past students of the workshop for continued support, critiquing and to build a community of blogging buddies.
Frequently Asked Questions
I don't have a fancy camera, can I still take this course?
Absolutely! This course is aimed at novice and non-photographers, so you can bring whatever camera you have with you, be it your phone camera, your little point-and-shoot or your DSLR.
I'm not creative, is this workshop for me?
Where & when does the course start?
This is an online course, so you can follow at your own pace, at your own convenience. The course will be launching soon, so subscribe to receive notification and launching specials.