Happy, happy for yet another successful trip around the sun. This ride never gets old does it?
I just love how we (read ‘I’) get so excited about an arbitrary date that somehow makes it the right time to start something new. To form new habits, to get rid of old ones. Yup! Our current position in the solar system makes this the perfect time to begin anew.
Are you feelin’ it?
Personally I’m really looking forward to all the promise this year holds.
While I enjoyed a little staycation with my husband, I also did a substantial amount of work on the backend of my business to set my 2018 up as one of significant change.
The most obvious one – my logo. Yup! This is my ‘big-girl-panty’ logo. The one I’m going to be wearing when I make my most significant contribution to the world.
What do you think? Do you like it?
How am I going to be making a significant contribution to the world, you ask?
I’m glad you asked.
I just shared this on Instagram…
In that Instagram post I talked about how this journey of life and business is all about evolution. We’re constantly changing, hopefully. If you’re not growing and changing, then you have to wonder what you’re doing.
…so back to significant contribution.
Through my own journey of personal growth, I’ve found that it’s time for my business to grow and evolve too.
While women’s portrait photography will always remain a crucial part of my crusade, I’m committing to several other projects, both paid & unpaid, that compliment the Confidence Crusade beautifully.
So here goes….if I tell you about them, I’m accountable to you…
Here are some of my goals for 2018
- I’m offering regular talks about confidence for women in business and school girls. I believe that these two groups can have the most impact and influence in this world if they are empowered to show up as their most confident self.
- I’m running regular group workshops that cover the curriculum of my Conscious Confidence course. I know that many of you have asked for the course to be run in-person, so this year, I’m doing it!
- I’m gtrying my hand at webinars (Eeeek!)
- I’m continuing to write my book, but in the meantime, I’ve actually completed another book and am now exploring the self-publishing options available.
- I’m in the process of developing another program, specific to female photographers.
- To top this all off, I’ve committed to recording and posting a video-a-day for a whole year.
What The Fudgsical? I know, right? 365 videos on YouTube!
So as you can see, there’s lots of (scary, but good) change ahead. I’m excited. I’m terrified. I’m curious to see what happens.
I do hope you’ll join me for the ride.
Most of all, I sincerely hope, that the next time the earth finds itself in this exact parking spot in relation to the sun, that YOU have seen, experienced and enjoyed a year that’s contributed to you evolving into a more confident version of you. And it would be my honour to be part of the journey that got you there.
I’d love to hear from you!! What changes have you committed to this year? Let me know in the comments below! I’d love to hold you accountable too!